João Maia e Silva
Madrid Area, Spain
Currently developing materials compliant with different 3D printing technologies.
- Broad experience in the context of startups, from R&D, business and customer development, marketing, operations management, to technology transfer and translation into commercial products.
- Main field of research in bio/nano materials (8 research articles & 2 patents) and has a broad knowledge in different disciplines, such as, drug delivery, cell biology, protein chemistry, carbon nanotubes, etc.
- International experiences in Europe and the USA in multicultural environments and international institutions.
- Experience in the elaboration of projects for FP7 calls and other public funding agencies.
- Management training by IE Business School (Madrid)
- Over 10 years experience in a mixed context of academic and private environments
Interests: Science management • Intraentrepreneurship • Translational research • Technology transfer • Lean Startup • Project management • Bridging gaps in scientific communities • Nanotechnology & Biotechnology • 3D printing
Busco en betabeers: To be updated in the most recent tech trends and network
Registrado desde 03/12/2014