User Testing Internacional
Userlytics is looking for a rock star PHP developer to join our team and help us grow our state of the art user experience testing platform!
We are a remote user experiencing testing platform, with Enterprise and agency clients all over the world.
Our development team is based in Madrid and includes a rock star group of (Android, iOS, PHP) engineers and a talented sales, marketing & operations team. We have a solid product and big plans for new capabilities as we scale from a small company to a global enterprise platform.
What we need?
We are looking for a battle-tested backend developer with experience designing and creating robust backend systems that will communicate with our apps. Our roadmap includes tons of new cool features that we want to deploy to amaze our customers.
You will be responsible for estimations, planning, design, code development, debugging, testing, integration, and support of possible incidences.
Your role is to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code; identify bottlenecks and bugs while devising elegant solutions.
• Relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
• At least 3 years experience creating, fixing, maintaining, and expanding backend systems
• PHP (very good knowledge + clean coding)
• A solid grasp of object-oriented programming and database management
• Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis is a plus
• GIT version control (good knowledge)
• Experience administering Unix systems
• Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic
• High motivation to learn and grow
Our mission is to make the world more user friendly, this should drive you too.
What we offer?
Flexible working, a young team, a great atmosphere and loads of opportunities.
• A fun and young team
• Competitive salary and a generous Stock Option package
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home half a day
• Office in central Madrid!
Please send your CV, we would love to meet you!
Publicado por: Userlytics