• Design and implement server features required to support new game and platform functionality and releases.
• Work in an agile and iterative Scrum process with frequent releases to the live environment.
• Secure the performance, reliability, scalability and security of a game.
• Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis
• Experience designing robust, highly scalable systems
• Able to architect & design components, features and systems.
• Very experienced in PHP, MySQL, jQuery and web development in general.
• DNS and Servers SuSe Linux/Apache management
• Fluent in English.
• No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
• Able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
• Knowledge in CSS3, Crossbrowsing and HTML5
• Understading of Facebook APIs
• A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
• Striving to be a genius in your area of expertise.
• Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
• Passion for Games
Beebrite is a company dedicated to designing games and tools that improve brain performance and productivity at work of any person on the planet. We build and create a social platform that lets you play, compete, connect and share experiences with thousands of users.
Publicado por: Alex Durán