- I'm preparing SCJP certification as a personal challenge and using a lot http://knowledgeblackbelt.com/
- I study and practice Test Driven Development (JUnit,TestNG,DBUnit,EasyMock,Mockito,Harmcrest)
- I use quality tools such as Sonar.
- I like to help people to use continuous development with agile methodologies and early delivery.
- I've become obsessed of the Professional Code ("Clean Code") and regularly review this techniques: I hate picking code from someone and find out that is "spaghetti code" or it has "bad smells".
- I love cryptography and electronic signatures and I have real experience and wide-ranging with @ sign, PSIS, Mint, DNIe, Camerfirma ... know all the necessary protocols and standards: PKCS, PKIX, XADES ...
- In the past I did privacy regulations audits (LOPD in Spain) and my audit reports and recommendations were among the most highly valued by customers.
- I have knowledge of auditing Web applications I've done in the past both with hand tools as automated tools.
- I participated in the first edition of the OWASP Security guide, although I am now more in the development side that in consulting
Busco en betabeers
Salir de la rutina del curro y ver cosas interesantes!