Software Engineer - Web ApplicationsSocialBro Ltd - Cordoba, España
Sueldo: 36000 - 40000
[About this Job]
SocialBro is growing really fast and in order to grow even more quickly, we need people with experience, talent and motivation. People who are looking for new challenges. SocialBro is an advanced solution for the management and analysis of Twitter communities with more than 100K users after 1 year of public beta and offices in London and Córdoba (Spain). We are a young and passionate team who enjoy what we do and who want to bring to Córdoba the work and productivity concept of Silicon Valley. For those who don’t know Córdoba it is a lovely city, full of history, with great weather, relatively cheap to live here and where you can find fun and also relax. You can see more info about Córdoba in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B3rdoba,_Andalusia
Development of versions for different devices and platforms. Integration in/with 3rd party apps and social networks.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make SocialBro better
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Understanding of compute science concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization
- Github profile or link to open source work
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks
- Interest in mobile and touch-based web platform
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Active Twitter user
- Adequate communication skills in English
- Good ping-pong player
- No Justin Bieber followers please unless you are a 10 in all the above.
Apply for this job: job(at)socialbro.com
Publicado por: Alfredo Artiles Larralde