Senior QA Engineer for USA Companyhttp://www.stelladot.com/ - Barcelona
Join the newly founded Barcelona Engineering team of a high growth and very profitable social selling company. Work on developing world-class mobile/Web apps and services in a fun, challenging, fast-moving environment.
Stella & Dot is one of the fastest growing US companies (http://bit.ly/stelladot-inc500) and backed by Sequoia Capital (http://bit.ly/stelladotsequoia) the VC firm that invested in Google, Paypal and Yahoo.
Our seasoned executive team has previously founded successful Web companies and run large-scale global retail operations. The engineering leadership both in California and in Barcelona has successfully grown technology organizations to support millions of users and hundreds of millions of dollar revenues.
The Senior QA Engineer will perform testing activities for our online products, including our consumer website, Stylist Lounge (sales portal) and mobile applications. You will perform as a senior hands-on contributor, with the opportunity to lead in certain areas.
To support the agile development processes, you will be thoughtful, innovative and extremely detail orientated – we have millions of ecommerce transactions to protect.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for planning and executing functional and system level testing of products across OS platforms (e.g.
Mobile, Windows, Mac) to test various platform features
• Perform manual “gray-box” UI testing and web services API testing
• Automates testing where applicable using automated testing framework
• Perform regular load testing and destructive testing
• Oversees defect management in the platform for product releases
• Help to develop core practice areas as we grow our team and mature our Engineering process
• 3+ years of technology industry experience with an excellent understanding of QA methodology
• Strong/clear verbal and written communication in English
• Familiar with open source automation strategy and development
• Hands on experience testing mobile platforms
• Experience with e-Commerce testing highly desirable
• Experience of hands-on testing in Agile development environments (especially Scrum and XP) and Test Driven
• As an independent contractor, you will invoice the US company at an agreed hourly rate for this full-time position.
• Please send your resume and desired rate in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. The interview process will begin with a phone screen, then an in-person interview in Barcelona.
Publicado por: Alex Lobera Sanchez