Ruby on Rails Dev for musik portal in Germany wanted. Permanent onsite position.Buero Lersch - Berlin
Ruby on Rails Developer
My Client is a technology start-up with a simple mission - Helping publishers to
deliver their magazines to tablets and mobile devices.
Working with him, publishers can automatically convert existing print content
(i.e. a regular PDF) into interactive tablet magazines, and enrich it with multimedia
content like videos, games, widgets and interactive graphics. Within minutes an
application for iPad and Android is generated and he takes care of
everything – hence the publisher can focus on what they are best in: to create great
stories to update the world on the latest and greatest news.
Located in the heart of Berlin (fantastic office!), my client is the latest venture of a
team of passioned entrepreneurs; which have successfully built and ran start-up’s for
the last 10 years.
Is it you, a member of the rare species of Ruby on Rails developers? And you're
interested in working in an international, young team with a passion for compelling,
functional and easy to use interfaces? Yes, yes, yes? It sounds like we're the perfect
match then, so let's have a look at it.
• Development and optimization of our existing ePublishing platform
• Integration of 3rd party service provider via Web-APIs
• Ensure the reliability and efficiency of the web-application.
• Work in a dynamic team oriented environment using agile methodologies.
• Minimum 2 years experience in developing web-based Ruby on Rails applications
• Experience with MySQL / SQLite / XML / JSON / HTML
• Basic knowledge of RESTful-API’s
• Basic knowledge on development and usage of software tests
• Experience with agile development methods (Scrum, XP, Kanban ...)
• Your workplace comes with a smartphone, and a MacBook Pro just waiting to be yours.
• Additionally you can participate in the success of the company via company stock options!
Contract type: Full time, Berlin, Germany
Please send your application and questions to
Publicado por: Thomas Lersch