Java Developer for company in Berlin. Permanent onsite position.Buero Lersch - Berlin, Alemania
My Client is building the next generation German online food ordering and lead generation platform. We are a high-paced,
venture backed startup located in the heart of Berlin. We have an awesome team environment, with feedback exchanged throughout
the company from people who tend to be nice, humble, genuine, and fun.
We are seeking creative and motivated Java Backend Developers to rapidly define and implement fun new features for our website.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, good at “getting things done“ and have experience working on production websites.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Expert skills in Java (3 years and plus).
• Good knowledge in a MVC framework (Spring, Struts).
• Solid experience with unit and functional testing (JUnit, jMeter).
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and inter
process communication (EJB, RPC, RMI, Corba).
• Experience with GIT versioning system (we use Github).
• English is required (high level - academic writing).
• Master degree required (or equivalent).
Feel free to apply at email@example.com
Publicado por: Thomas Lersch